Meet Susan Meissner!
- Susan is a multi-published author of seventeen books, including . . .
- Her book, A Fall of Marigolds, was named to Booklist’s Top Ten Women’s Fiction titles for 2014.
- Her story, The Shape of Mercy, was named one of the 100 Best Novels in 2008 by Publishers Weekly.
- She’s a speaker and writing workshop leader with a background in community journalism.
- She and her husband make their home in Southern California.
- Susan will critique manuscripts, meet with writers, and teach a fiction workshop at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers’ Conference, March 27-31, 2015.