Happy New Year to you, my friends!
The first Wednesday of every month, I feature an author and giveaway a copy of their latest book. It worked out that today, the start of our new year, is a Book Birth Day for our guest author. It’s my pleasure to welcome my friend, Michael Reynolds, author of the Heirs of Ireland Trilogy.
- I first met Michael at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference were we’ve both served on the faculty.
- We’re both clients of the Books and Such Literary Agency.
- He writes stories set in the 1800s like moi.
- His debut series spans the Potato Famine in Ireland and the American Civil War.
- Flight of the Earls, Michael’s debut novel, came out just a year ago and recently was nominated as 2013 novel of the year by RT Book Reviews in the category of Inspirational Romance. (more…)