I have a personal update as well as NEWS about a book giveaway and ways you can help:
- My cancer surveillance scan last week showed no new tumors! Grateful, relieved, and celebrating–that’s me. I’m ready to write some more.
- GoodReads is hosting a 10-Book Giveaway for my new picture book, I Can Talk to God! Ends June 21st at 11:59 pm. Book Giveaway of I Can Talk to God on Goodreads Click To Tweet
- I Can Talk to God is now available on Kindle and in paperback.
I Can Talk to God is now available in print and on Kindle! Click To Tweet
I need your help to spread the word about I Can Talk to God to parents and grandparents, teachers and children’s ministry leaders.
Kids are confused and scared, whether we notice or not. Would you take a minute to see if there are three simple things (only one would be a big help too) you can do to help me get my timely book about prayer into the hands of kiddos who need to know that they can talk about God anytime and anywhere, about anything?
1. Share a photo or video of you and/or your kids with I Can Talk to God.
2. Write a kind review for Amazon.com (scroll down to Product Details), and any other online review site. Maybe you could feature your book review on your social media outlets. Goodreads, too, if you’re active there.
3. Subscribe to my social media accounts and share my book related posts and free resources on your social media outlets. Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest. Twitter. Make sure you tag me!
4. Do you know any Mom bloggers or women who have podcasts for Moms who would be interested in the book and the free resources available on my website? Could you put in a good word and send them the book link?
5. Ask me to be a guest on your blog, podcast, or on Facebook Live with you using Zoom.
6. Choose I Can Talk to God as a baby shower gift or as a gift for new grandparents.
7. Give a copy of the book to the kiddos in your sphere of influence—family, neighborhood, church, school, and circle of friends. Maybe use the book as a hostess gift when visiting families or grandmas?
8. Share on social media what I Can Talk to God meant to you and your kiddos. Make sure you tag me!
Many thanks to you for any and all you do to help me get I Can Talk to God into big and little hands.